Order a New Document
Download this article
Legal Practice solution
Our Legal Practice solution delivers a total offering that incorporates quality documentation, document branding, easy online ordering, advice, support and professional development training. In addition, our documents are reviewed and signed off by Topdocs Legal Pty Ltd, our in-house legal practice, providing an additional level of assurance and confidence for you and your clients. Below is an outline of the tailored services we provide legal practices.
Topdocs is renowned for the quality of our documents. Meticulously developed and maintained by our in-house legal and SMSF experts, our documents are always up-to-date and provide the best strategic provisions.
Self Managed Superannuation
Topdocs provides a complete SMSF solution for legal practices. This includes:
- The most comprehensive suite of high quality SMSF documentation available
- An easy to use online document ordering portal that provides document branding
- Free, quality SMSF and documentation telephone support and legal advice
- SMSF web video professional development training
- Individual letters of legal sign off on documents with any legal risk
As market leaders in the area of SMSF borrowing, our solution includes:
- A comprehensive suite of high quality SMSF borrowing documentation that is guaranteed to be accepted by all lenders
- Free, quality SMSF borrowing telephone support and legal advice
- Individual letters of legal sign off by Topdocs Legal Pty Ltd confirming compliance with the SIS Act
- Various lender contacts
Companies and Trusts
Our solution for Company and Trusts includes:
- Feature-rich Discretionary Trust, Fixed and Non-Fixed Unit Trust, and Hybrid Trust documentation
- Bamford and other Trust amendments and reviews
- A dynamic link to ASIC so companies can be registered instantly
- In-house trust specialists that are available for advice and guidance as part of the service
- Integrated Trust and Corporate Trustee online ordering
Topdocs provides a growing list of agreements for legal practices. This includes:
- Buy Sell agreements which are supported by our in-house legal team
- Loan documents including Division 7A, SMSF and general loan agreements
Innovative ordering and delivery
Ordering a document from Topdocs is simple and straight-forward. Using the Topdocs Document Portal you can order a document quickly online anytime, and have it delivered immediately via email or have it professionally printed, bound and delivered by express post.
We also save you time by cleverly populating your documents so you never have to fill in a client’s name or address twice.
To assist you promote your practice, our documents, order forms and brochures can be branded with your corporate identity. Provided as part of the service, your logo, corporate colours and contact details can be included in your documentation.
Legal practices can order the Topdocs documents at reduced pricing. This benefit provides the practice with the flexiblity to enjoy ongoing savings or the scope to develop a continual revenue stream.
Expert advice, training and legal services
The Topdocs team includes a dedicated group of senior lawyers, SMSF specialist advisers and accountants, all with comprehensive SMSF, company, trust, estate planning and succession planning expertise. As part of the service, these experts are available to answer any technical queries you may have.
Technical and legal support
To keep you up-to-date with the latest legislation or changes in the industry, we provide a range of technical newsletters, articles and FAQ documents. You also have access to free technical and legal phone support to answer any queries you might have.
Professional development services
We provide a range of CPD accredited (SPAA and FPA) technical videos to develop and maintain your industry knowledge. These videos are developed and presented by our in-house experts; they’re professionally filmed and provide a flexible and convenient way to keep up-to-date.
To learn more about how Topdocs can support you and your legal practice, please contact the Topdocs team on 1300 659 242.