Order a New Document
The Topdocs team includes Lawyers, Accountants, and others with documentation, Legal, SMSF and Estate Planning expertise.
Topdocs provides the following products and services for Dealer Groups and their Advisers:
- Wholesale SMSF, Corporate and Legal documentation;
- SMSF borrowing documentation provided with comprehensive advice;
- Online documentation delivery through My Document Portal that can also be white labelled or co-branded depending on your needs;
- An In-house Estate Planning solution;
- Training in the areas of Self Managed Superannuation Funds, SMSF Borrowing, Estate & Succession Planning.
The Topdocs team includes Lawyers, Accountants, and others with Estate Planning & SMSF expertise.
Our solutions can also be provided in either a co-branded or white-labeled manner depending on your needs.
Our Products and Services
SMSF (including SMSF borrowing), Corporate & Estate Planning documentation
Topdocs has a unique automated online documentation system "My Document Portal" that:
- Provides SMSF, SMSF loan, Corporate & Estate Planning documentation. Some documents can be downloaded immediately (e.g. SMSF Establishments) and some require full service within the Topdocs office (e.g. SMSF Variations that have full legal oversight);
- Is available nationwide;
- Can be co-badged or fully white labeled to suit dealers requirements;
- Has full support for the system and all documents (SMSF, Legal & technical support);
- Has excellent profit margins for both the Dealer Group and Advisers. Contact Topdocs for special Dealer Group pricing;
- Still insists on our rigorous legal oversight for initial deed upgrades, member & trustee changes & SMSF loan documents;
- Maintains an integrated fully secure database to allow for automated subsequent SMSF deed upgrades and pension resets;
- Can operate from within certain SMSF Administration, Tax and Scanning solutions for automated document production. This allows for the ability to create documents from your own database.
Topdocs supplies the highest quality SMSF, Corporate & Legal Documents. Whilst Topdocs drafts many of its own documents, we have also specifically chosen to align ourselves with specialist Legal firms for the base drafting of certain documents.
Read more about:
- My Document Portal
- Superannuation documentation
- Company and Trust documentation
- Estate Planning documentation
Super Borrowing Documentation
Topdocs are market leaders in the area of Self Managed Superannuation Fund documentation and provide all of the relevant documentation for SMSF Borrowing (instalment warrants).
Our standard documentation is:
- approval by all of the major bank lenders,
- has legal sign off
- and is fully SIS compliant.
Related party borrowing documentation is also available.
We not only provide documentation at very reasonable prices (with special discounts for dealer groups) but we also provide the legal and SMSF advice necessary to ensure the transaction is compliant and effective.
Read more about Topdocs' Super Borrowing Solutions
Topdocs provides comprehensive training courses, workshops and seminars in the areas of Estate Planning, Succession Planning, Self Managed Superannuation and SMSF Borrowing.
Special rates are available for Dealer Groups and their advisers. Our trainers are legal practitioners offering practical training and solutions.
Read more about Topdocs Training
Topdocs provides a comprehensive In-house Estate Planning offering for Dealer Groups and Advisers.
The Topdocs offering to Advisers (through the Dealer Group) comprises:
- Training – initial and ongoing. This gives Associates the confidence and knowledge to confidently communicate with their clients in respect to Estate Planning issues;
- Comprehensive fact find and technical documentation;
- Full legal and technical support;
- Videoconferencing facilities giving Advisers and their clients access to the highest quality legal advice no matter where they are in Australia;
- Discounted quality documentation;
- Outsource referral service is also available if required.
The advantages for the Dealer Group include:
- Superior Estate Planning training for the Dealer Group’s Advisers. Estate Planning should be central to every step of the financial advice process. The training also assists in the compliance area by ensuring Estate Planning issues are properly covered off in respect of all Financial Planning and Accounting advice;
- An additional value added service for their Advisers;
- An additional income stream for both the Dealer Group and their Advisers;
- Further assists in recruitment and retention of Advisers.
Click here to read more about Topdocs Estate Planning solutions.